Buy, trade, and hold 600+ cryptocurrencies
Binance representing the emerging digital financial system, claims high standard of security and safety making it one of the fastest exchanges in the market. With an average trading volume of $22 million, the cryptocurrency hub is now among the top crypto encyclopaedia for entrepreneurs to bring their cryptocurrency projects to life.
Products at Binance
Binance is not just confined to Crypto exchange. Keeping the users’ interest at heart, their website is loaded with additional features having invested in user educational drive, including Binance Academy and other initiatives related to cryptocurrency, along with research, financial management, staking, global markets, charities, project incubation and launchpad, savings, and even mining with their own mining pool in order to help their users safely navigate their crypto journey.
- Crypto Exchange
Explore endless possibilities with Binance where user’s interests are safeguarded with strict protocols, ingrained state-of-the-art security measures and rigorous data privacy controls across the Binance Ecosystem. The crypto exchange is a centralized crypto exchange & with the recent launch of DEX (Binance Decentralised Exchange) traders have the choice to trade through the best of both worlds.
Cryptocurrencies supported by Binance
The Binance platform has one of the largest lists of supported coins. The top layers are notably:
- Bitcoin Cash
Furthermore, Binance is also home to smaller, lower cap tokens. If you are looking for a safe, regulated platform, then this user-friendly interface is for you promising a good variety of digital assets to trade, for beginners as well as experts.
All you need to know about Binance Pay
This contactless, borderless payment technology allows you to say goodbye to unfair fees and charges when you pay, send or receive crypto all with a single tap. With lightning fast payments to friends and family across the globe, pay with Binance pay from 40+ cryptocurrencies to choose from such as BTC, ADA, ETH, DOT, EOS, and more.
With Binance pay shopping has become a lot easier when you can spend your crypto at merchant partners:
- Royalpass & more.
- How does Binance work?
Your Crypto knowledge is the ideal starting point to start your crypto journey and making your first investment more fruitful when you connect with Binance. This one-of-its-kind platform allows you to buy, sell and trade digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. For a professional trading experience, you need to open an account to get started.
- Opening an account – Only an email address is required if you wish to just deposit & withdraw funds using cryptocurrencies.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) – Secure your account using Google authenticator unique code
- Deposit Coins – Select from the list that are supported by Binance, copy the unique wallet address to transfer the funds.
- Trade – This gives you access to the basic or Advanced trade. On completion of your trade your newly purchased will be reflected in your Binance account.
- Trust Wallet: The Wallet you can Trust
Whether you are a crypto king or still learning the ropes, the Trust wallet of Binance is the official mobile wallet designed with focus on simplicity and ease of use where users have full control over their funds. Since it a mobile wallet you will have full access to your funds on the go. With a goal to make Crypto more accessible by allowing anyone to freely use the app, the decentralised wallet does not hold any user funds, everything is on the blockchain.
Highlights of the Key features:
- Private key Management – Retain full control of your private keys
- Encryption and passcode feature – Protects crypto against theft
- Universal backup solution – Recovery with a 12-word recovery phrase
- Open Source – Anybody can take part in app development
- Anonymity – Wallets does not store your private data
- Binance NFT
If you are a newbie, you must be wondering what is the buzz for NFT? This is a new feature which has been introduced for trading a variety of digital artworks and collectibles. NFT’s (Non-fungible Tokens) are valued for their uniqueness as no one can replicate, and is making waves among the graphic designers and visual artists.
NFT is a crypto asset representing something unique and collectible using blockchain technology, anything from physical objects to digital rights and privileges making them highly versatile. Most Popular platform issuing NFT are ERC-721 on the Ethereum blockchain, and Binance Smart Chain (BSC) having its own NFT standards: BEP-721 and BEP-1155 providing similar functionality to the previously mentioned Ethereum standards.
This promising technology is coming up with new and exciting innovations outside of conventional financial applications and can indeed be a vital part of the blockchain ecosystem and the wider economy.
- Binance Earn
If you are looking for ways to earn cryptocurrency then you are in for a surprise as you can find multiple investment opportunities at this one-stop hub grouped under the Binance Earn banner. And if you are a HODler, you can find alternate crypto earning options as well.
Key benefits of the Binance Earn
- Dual Savings – This feature enables users to invest one cryptocurrency and earn interest based on two assets.
- Liquid swap – Flexible platform for users to remove their assets any time.
- Launchpool – Users stake their cryptocurrencies in DeFi
- DeFI staking – Simplest & safest way to earn the highest returns
- Locked staking – Attain great rewards by staking their crypto assets on the blockchain.
- Fixed savings – Funds are locked for a limited period of time
- Flexible savings – Users can access and withdraw their funds at any time.
Cryptocurrency has the capability to transform e-commerce and international trade big time. With platforms offering its customers exceptional low trading fees, hundreds of crypto-to-crypto trading pairs to choose from along with enhanced security features, Binance has undoubtedly lived up to its name, and it’s amazing to see how rapidly this platform has grown over the years. So, considering the overall user experience they provide it would not be wrong to make this as your excellent choice if you’re looking for a new exchange to join.