Hey folks! Wanna hood this fleeting phase of summer with a new fashion trend? Your wish is cherished by Asos. Wait, do you think I’m bluffing? Put your head inside its official website and get acknowledged with the ongoing big summer Asos sale which unveils up to 50% discount across its entire bevy. So, cheer up. Scoop out a free space inside your cupboard and let the bright summer picks make a huge swirl of colors inside it.
However, before you straight jump to the sale page and fill your bags, stay accustomed to the underlying TCs below.
Asos 50% off sale: Things you must be aware of
The big summer 50% off sale is an event for limited days. Thus, before you perk yourself for the shopping, know the basics of the event and adhesive benefits. Here you go.
- Featured categories under the sale are
- Asos jeans, shirts, tops, hoodies, jackets, pullovers, sweatshirts, etc
- Both men and women are eligible to partake in the event
- No barrier regarding the minimum cart limit is being set
- Doorstep delivery is provided across all participating locations
- Next-day premium delivery is accessible above €29.99
- No promo code needs to be applied during checking out
- Multiple redemptions per product are accepted
Note: the discount would be applied only after successful payment. No partial transactions would be tolerated.
Asos Big Summer Sale| Top Trending Categories
1. Tops, shirts, and tees| Get at
Asos’s craftsmanship in designing t-shirts, and tops are just beyond any praise. Be it a simple graphic tee, a high button-down collared shirt, a sweatshirt, or oversized coats, each creation proves each apparel revealing a brilliant blending among threads, colors, and designs. And for this summer, a new trend has been attached along with that boasts an abundance of botanical or tropical prints over its tops collection. In brief, the bevy of tops glints with the most bright and vivid collections. Despite this, each apparel is knitted with lightweight fabrics in which cotton is most prevalent followed by polyester, viscose, and recycled fabrics. The basic price starts from the lower limit of €50.
Take a glimpse at the top-selling collections
- Versace Jeans black printed t-shirt| €165
- Rugby polo pink madras check full sleeve shirt| €99.25
- Regular fit high collar button down blue & red striped shirt| €96.75
- Long sleeve hoodie| €76.25
- Droback oversized denim shirt| €74.50
- Black slim polo shirt| €72.00
ASOS| Premium tops collection
2. Pants, jeans, joggers
Just like tops, you’ll also notice an overcrowding heterogeneity of summer exclusive bottom wear at Asos. Pants, jeans, joggers, active wear, formal trousers, every inclusion comes in vibrant shapes, fitting, and designs. For example, while one side tapered fit formal trouser showcases an impressive personality at your workspace, an ankle-tappered baggy jogger with multi print artfully embraces the perfect street style look.
In short, from professional space to casual day out, you’ll be flooded with arrays of options and choices. In the context of fabrications as well you will notice enough vibrancies. However, in most cases presence of mixed threads is dominant as these are much more enduring and potent to adapt to diverse kinds of bleaching. Besides this part, the presence of opulent global brands inside this closet is quite notable as well. For example, Topman, Asos Design, Nike, Hollister, French Collection, etc are some prominent brands swirling huge uproar among throngs.
Take a glance at best-selling bottom wears
- Asos Design ripped jeans| €39.25
- Asos 4505 running tights| €13.25
- Topman super skinny tapered formal trousers | €27.99
- Vans Colors joggers| €57.75
- Topman animal print oversized khaki set| €51.50
ASOS| Best-selling bottom wear collection
3. Asos swimwear sets
Summer without swimwear— unthinkable right? However, to spritz some extra thrill over your summer beach vibe, Asos marshals its wide array of swim shorts and shirts which has commenced an undepletable pile. From shorts, tunics, tanks to briefs, every single collection is not just a creation of comfort but of some stunning looks also at the same time. The most incredible fact out of all is the exorbitant presence of tropical prints of bright hues, i.e. blue, green, olive, mixed prints, etc. Threads used during stitching are mainly polyester followed by a certain percentage of spandex and elastane that assures decent stretchability. On average the wardrobe affirms its basic price tag onwards from €10.
Take a look at the trending swimwear
- Asos Design swim briefs| €10.25
- Asos Design snake print swim throng| €10.25
- South Beach cream & brown beach set| €52.98
- South Beach blue swirl print beach set| €52.98
- Nautica Competition hawkfish blue tie-dye swim shorts| €22.50
4. Summer exclusive accessories
Everyone is pretty aware of Aso’s dexterity in collecting multitudes of accessories of the most vibrant nature and genre. Thus for this season as well there is meager in adorning the statement rather it introduces some new and interesting stocks of which grunge jewelry is most popular. Followed by it other notable ones are bags, belts, wallets, backpacks, sunglasses, wallets, kangol, etc. An infusion of leather, wool, and other synthetic materials is used during the manufacturing process. On average these are handy onwards from €20.
Take a look at the trending summer accessories
So, this is what is whirling at the ASOS summer sale. Take bigger leaps and delve inside its plunge for better drilling. Hurry up! Start wishlisting your cart before it’s too late. Have a splendid shopping experience ahead.